Stonefire® 8.5 Thin Pizza Crust
An easy & simple way to create delicious genuine Italian thin crust pizza at home. An excellent size to create your own special pizza and bring the family together for a pizza night everyone can share and love. Stonefire® Artisan Pizza Crust consists of a recipe and process which was inspired by the artisans of Europe that defined the quality eating experience. Made in small batches and baked in a high heat stone oven that creates an amazing taste and texture you notice on the first bite. There is a taste of artisan tradition in every delicious stone-oven-baked bite. Friends and family will love these authentic Stonefire® Italian pizzas. They are made from a timeless recipe.
- Create delicious genuine Italian thin crust pizza at home
- Perfect sized to create your own special pizza with your own toppings
- There is a taste of artisan tradition in every delicious stone-oven-baked bite
- Made in small batches and baked in a high heat stone oven that creates an amazing taste and texture you notice on the first bite
- Recipe and process which was inspired by the by the artisans of Europe that defined the quality eating experience
- Calories 350
- Serving size 1/2 crust (58g)
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, DRIED SOURDOUGH (WHEAT FLOUR, RYE FLOUR, YEAST, ASCORBIC ACID, ENZYMES), YEAST, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.