Starbucks® Sumatra Dark Roast K-Cup® Coffee Pods
Grown on a lush Indonesian island, this spicy coffee is truly one of a kind. We fell in love with Sumatran coffee in 1971, and it’s been one of our most treasured offerings ever since. The taste is distinctive and unmistakable—strikingly bold and full-bodied with rich herbals, rustic spice notes and a muted acidity. Nestlé uses Starbucks® trademarks under license
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks® is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks® adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- STARBUCKS® SINGLE-ORIGIN SUMATRA COFFEE—This full-bodied single-origin dark coffee has notes of rich herbs and rustic spice
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks® coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP®—Starbucks® delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 10-count K-Cup® pod box of Sumatra dark roast coffee for Keurig® brewers
Cashews, Peanuts, Chicory Root Fiber, Sugar, Almonds, Cherries, Cranberries, Honey, Palm Kernel Oil, Glucose Syrup, Rice Flour, Unsweetened Chocolate, Raisins, Alkalized Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(478)4(48)3(17)2(5)1(15)