St. Mang Bavarian Made Limburger Spread
It has a reputation, we know, but it’s time to have a second taste. Our St. Mang Bavarian Limburger is mild in taste and gets stronger with age. Just chose your own right time to eat it. This washed rind cheese is
made from pasteurized cow’s milk of the Allgäu region. You can’t miss it in its golden foil.
- Washed rind cheese made with bacterium linens and pasteurized cow’s milk of the Allgäu region of Bavaria, Germany
- Imported from Germany
- 6.35 oz with 6 to a case
- Air shipped to the US for optimum freshness
- The original recipe dates back to 1910, making St. Mang, the Allgäu’s original for over 100 years
- Gluten and rBGH free, made with microbial rennet
- Pair it with: food, rustic rye breads or crisps, on sandwiches or hamburgers, with onions and caraway seeds and beer
Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Microbial Rennet, Bacterial Cultures, Ripening Cultures
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More