Spring Valley Vineyard Uriah Red Blend Washington Red Wine
Spring Valley Vineyard Uriah Red Blend Wine exudes purity and rusticity, transporting you to the heart of the Walla Walla Valley. With each sip, you'll be greeted by aromas of black cherry that intertwine with roasted coffee beans, herbs, and a hint of minerality. Crafted with great care from our estate-grown grapes, this red blend wine is made of Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The tannins are velvety, and the finish is long and soft, making it the perfect red wine for those who appreciate the finer things in life. Full-bodied with medium acidity, Spring Valley Vineyard Uriah Red Blend Wine is an excellent pairing for various meat-based dishes.
- One 750 mL bottle of Spring Valley Vineyard Uriah Red Blend Wine, 14.5% ABV
- Aromas of black cherry that intertwine with roasted coffee beans, herbs and a hint of minerality
- A rich, Washington State red blend wine with velvety tannins and a long, soft finish
- Red blend wine aged for 18 months in 100% French oak, 40% new
- Terroir driven red blend, crafted from mostly Cabernet Franc and Merlot
- Sourced from beautiful vineyards of the Walla Walla Valley in Washington State