Special K Chocolate Mocha Protein Shakes 4 Bottles
- Delicious, ready-to-drink, café-inspired protein shake with the rich flavor of chocolate mocha; With as much caffeine as a cup of coffee (a 5.5 oz cup of drip-brewed coffee and Special K Protein Shakes both have 65 mg of caffeine)
- A refreshing beverage made for busy schedules; A simple, delicious way to help liven up your mornings; A tasty part of any balanced diet; Enjoy chilled, refrigerate after opening
- 15 grams of protein per serving; Excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals; Good source of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber (contains 5 grams total fat per serving); Gluten free
- A travel-ready drink; Makes a flavorful pick me up at work or school; Great before or after your workout; Stow in lunchboxes, purses, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 4, 10 fluid ounce bottles; Packaged for convenience, freshness, and great taste; Resealable lid; Easy to hold
- Gluten Free
Water , Nonfat Milk , Soy Protein Isolate , Sugar , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Canola Oil , Polydextrose , Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Coffee Extract , Gellan Gum , Natural And Artificial Flavors , Potassium Citrate , Cellulose Gum , Dipotassium Phosphate , Caffeine , Sucralose , Acesulfame Potassium . Vitamins and Minerals : Magnesium Phosphate , Tricalcium Phosphate , Vitamin C ( Sodium Ascorbate ) , Vitamin E Acetate , Vitamin A Palmitate , Niacinamide , Iron ( Ferric Pyrophosphate ) , Calcium Pantothenate , Zinc Sulfate , Vitamin D3 , Manganese Sulfate , Vitamin K1 , Vitamin B1 ( Thiamin Hydrochloride ) , Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ) , Vitamin B2 ( Riboflavin ) , Potassium Iodide , Chromium Chloride , Sodium Selenite , Folic Acid , Sodium Molybdate , Biotin , Vitamin B12 .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More