Spanish Cheese Board Gift Set (30 ounce)
This cheese board allows one to experience what the interest surrounding Spanish cheeses is all about. It includes four of the better-known Spanish cheeses. The majority of Spanish cheeses are made from goat or sheep's milk, and this is reflected in our selection.
- Manchego: The most famous of Spanish cheeses, it is made from pure sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Idiazabal: A handmade, unpasteurized, smoked sheep's milk cheese from the Spanish Pyrenees. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: The second most popular cheese in Spain, comes from the Ballearic island of Menorca and is our lone cow's milk representative. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Similar to the Spanish wine cheese, Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The wine deeply tints the cheese, giving the rind its characteristic burgundy color and imparting a strong floral bouquet. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)