Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Immune Support
Sovereign Silver® Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol™ has a unique combination of attributes:
- Actively Charged (Bio-Active):As corroborated by a university study, Sovereign Silver® contains 96% actively charged silver particles (positively charge [Ag+] silver ions), which renders it at least 34 times more powerful than other brands.
- Easily Absorbed:Sovereign Silver's® unprecedented average particle size of 0.0008 microns, or 0.8 nanometers (validated by Transmission Electron Microscopy), allows for easy utilization by - and excretion from - the cells and body.
- Less Is More:The ultra-small particle size also results in a greater silver surface area. That's why even with a low concentration of 10 ppm (parts per million) of Sovereign Silver® is so effective.
- Perfectly Safe:Sovereign Silver® is formulated to be safe for the whole family when used as directed.* Taken 7 times a day for 70 yeast, Sovereign Silver® still falls below the EPA daily Oral Silver Reference Dose (RfD).
- 99.999% PureSovereign Silver has only 2 ingredients: silver and pharmaceutical-grade purified water. It does not contain added silver compounds (silver salts or proteins) that render other silver products ineffective and possibly dangerous. In addition, to maintain product purity and integrity, it is packaged in non-leaching glass bottles.
- Adults: 1 teaspoon, hold under tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow.Children 4 years and older: ½ teaspoon.
- Maintenance: Once daily.*
- Immune-Building: 3 times daily.*
- Long-Term Immune Support: 5 times daily.*
- Short-Term Immune Support: 7 times daily.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Silver , Pharmaceutical Grade Purified Water .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More