Seattle Sourdough Baking Co. Sandwich Round Sourdough Bread
- This true aged sourdough is uniquely qualified to enhance any sandwich or meal. Sliced round for perfect sandwiches, grilled cheese, burgers, toast or just to eat alongside your dinner
- 0 grams sugar and 0 grams trans-fat
- The Seattle climate is the perfect setting for creating a truly unique sourdough. In 1950, after years of experimenting, we proudly mastered our sourdough starter
- The result was a sourdough with such a delicious taste, texture, and aroma that we still use the original mother dough today
- Our skilled and dedicated bakers continue to use the age old slow ferment process to guarantee a perfect crust and sour flavor
- Our dough is aged up to 18 hours, which we know is well worth the wait. In today's busy world, we are proud to slow down to create a bread you will truly enjoy
Enriched Unbleached Wheat Flour ( Wheat Flour , Malted Barley Flour , Niacin , Reduced Iron , Thiamin Mononitrate , Riboflavin and Folic Acid ) , Water , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Each Of : the Following : Salt , Vital Wheat Gluten , Yeast , Distilled Vinegar , Ascorbic Acid , Enzymes .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...