Santa Cristina Cabernet Sauvignon IGT Italian Red Wine
Delight in the rich history and artisanal touch of Santa Cristina Cabernet Sauvignon Toscana IGT Red Wine. With more than 70 years of history, passion, and dedication, this exquisite red wine perfectly balances tradition and innovation. Its soft, captivating, and contemporary style expresses Tuscan traditions in a unique yet approachable way. With a ruby red color and purplish hues, Santa Cristina Toscana Rosso offers pleasant, intense fruity aromas of cherries and floral notes of violets that merge with notes of vanilla and coffee. A supple mouthfeel and fruity aftertaste make it perfect for cold cuts, medium-aged cheeses, pasta dishes, and light main courses. And with an easy-to-open screw top, no wine opener is needed, making it the perfect wine for any occasion. Experience the powerful connection between man, vines, and this land with each sip of Santa Cristina Cabernet Sauvignon Toscana IGT.
- One 750 ml Bottle of Santa Cristina Cabernet Sauvignon Toscana IGT Red Wine, 14% ABV
- With a pleasant and intense aroma, this red wine combines fruity notes of cherries and floral hints of violets with a delicate blend of vanilla and coffee
- Enjoy a glass of Santa Cristina Cabernet Sauvignon with cold cuts, medium-aged cheeses or pasta dishes and light main courses
- The medium-bodied wine was aged partly in oak and partly in stainless steel tanks giving it a supple mouth feel with a fruity aftertaste
- A 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the Toscana IGT origin in Italy
- A new convenient easy-to-open screw top, no wine opener is needed