Red Bull Sea Blue Edition Juneberry Energy Drink Can
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS Reach for the wiiings of Red Bull for energy you can feel. While aiming for great heights during your workday, in your workouts or when gaming, Red Bull Energy Drink is lightly carbonated with a blend of premium ingredients. WHAT'S INSIDE THE CAN Caffeine: Caffeine primarily stimulates cognitive functions in the human bodyCaffeine (mg) per Single Serving (can):8.4 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink - 80 mg12 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink - 114 mg 16 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink - 151 mg 20 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink - 189 mg B-group Vitamins: Contains four essential micronutrients (B3 [Niacinamide], B5 [Calcium Panthothenate], B6 [Pyridoxine HCl], & B12)Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that is naturally present in the human body and available across many daily dietsReal Sugar: Made with real sugar. Quantities comparable to that of an equal sized cup of apple juice Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
- Vitalizes Body and Mind
- Red Bull’s signature formula features high-quality ingredients, including caffeine, taurine, B-group vitamins, real sugar and water
- Each 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 114 mg of caffeine per serving, about the same amount of caffeine as a home-brewed cup of coffee
- One 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 37 g of sugar, comparable to sugar levels found in apple juice of equal size
- Red Bull Energy Drink is formulated to be wheat free, dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, and is suitable for vegetarian
- The aluminum can is one of very few food packages that can be almost completely recycled – it can be continuously melted down and reused to make new cans without a loss in quality
Carbonated water, Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Caffeine, Colors, Niacinamide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pyridoxine HCl(Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12.
Free from Crustaceans and their derivates,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...