Raisin Bran with Cranberry Cereal
Wake up with Sunny and the simple goodness of Kellogg's Raisin Bran with Cranberries - a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that helps energize the start of your day. This crunchy, classic cereal is made with crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with the satisfying taste of sweet raisins and tart cranberries. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this breakfast cereal is heart-healthy (While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease). Raisin Bran provides a good source of fiber and six essential vitamins and minerals to help you start your day off strong. Whether you enjoy your Raisin Bran in a bowlful of your favorite milk at breakfast time, sprinkled over yogurt for an afternoon treat, or as a crispy snack straight from the box after your workout, Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal with Cranberries lets you rise, shine and make the most of your day.
- Crunchy, pleasantly sweet breakfast cereal that's bursting with real, delicious fruit in every irresistible spoonful
- A great-tasting start to your day with crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with the satisfying goodness of sweet raisins and tart cranberries
- With 18 grams of whole grain, a good source of fiber and 6 essential vitamins and minerals per serving; Contains wheat ingredients; Kosher pareve
- A heart-healthy cereal that's sure to please the whole family (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease); No artificial colors or flavors
- Includes 1, 14-ounce box of convenient, ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, wheat bran, raisins, cranberries, brown sugar syrup, vegetable glycerin.Contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More