Prego Plus Super Hidden Veggies Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Pasta Sauce
The same delicious tomato sauce with a kick of garlic your family knows and loves, now with a hidden blend of six supper veggies. The rich flavor of vine-ripened tomatoes is artfully combined with a smooth blend of sweet potato, carrot, cauliflower, butternut squash, spinach, and roasted red pepper to look and taste just like our regular sauce, so you can sneak more goodness in without anyone knowing!
- The delicious Prego taste your family knows and loves: the same delicious tomato sauce your family knows and loves, now packed with a hidden blend of six super veggies.
- Loaded with veggies: with tomatoes as the number one ingredient, it's no wonder each half cup serving delivers 40% of your daily vegetables. Each 1/2 cup serving of sauce provides 1 cup equivalent of vegetables.
- Flavorful tomato sauce: made with sweet, vine-ripened tomatoes that are blended with roasted garlic and herbs for a savory taste that is authentically Italian
- Quick & easy dinners: pour it over pasta, use it as a base for your own recipe, or add it to a family favorite.
- Feed the whole family: one jar is 24 ounces, easily enough for a dinner for five
TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VEGETABLE PUREE (SWEET POTATO, CARROT, CAULIFLOWER, BUTTERNUT SQUASH, SPINACH, ROASTED RED PEPPER), DICED TOMATOES IN TOMATO JUICE, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, ONIONS**, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: SALT, ROASTED GARLIC**, CITRIC ACID, SPICES, GARLIC**, NATURAL FLAVORING. **DRIED
Free from Eggs and Their Derivatives. Undeclared Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Poppy Seeds and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More