Pillsbury Garlic Cheddar Frozen Biscuits
Pillsbury Garlic Cheddar Frozen Biscuits are light and fluffy biscuits with a savory cheese and garlic flavor. We created a smaller biscuit that is perfect as a tasty side to a meal. This biscuit flavor is available in the frozen biscuit aisle and can be served at lunch or dinner. Pair these frozen cheddar biscuits with seafood recipes, gumbo or cheesy grits for a Southern-style meal celebration.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Enjoy the warm, cheesy flavors of this freshly baked garlic cheddar flavored biscuit
- BISCUITS ALL DAY: Serve these savory flavored biscuits as a side for any meal
- QUICK AND EASY: Just place and bake until deliciously golden brown
- INCLUDES: 15 pre-portioned frozen biscuits
- MAKE MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you'll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Pillsbury; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm and Soybean Oil, Imitation Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Color Added], Water, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Modified Potato Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Whey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid [Preservative], Color Added), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Sugar, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Buttermilk, Salt, DATEM, Sodium Caseinate, Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Protein Isolate, Dried Parsley, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Yeast Extract, Milkfat, Monosodium Glutamate, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Color Added.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More