PEScience Select Protein Peanut Butter
If you're a regular whey protein user, there's something you need to know. When it comes to optimally building lean muscle, just whey protein is NOT ENOUGH. Researchers have also found the combination of whey protein with casein protein results in a quick increase in protein synthesis along with a sustained elevation in plasma leucine levels.
It is important to consume both whey and casein protein together. That is why we have formulated Select Protein with Milk Protein Isolate, the first ingredient of the formula, which is comprised naturally of both casein and whey protein. This combination acts in a way that 100% whey protein cannot.
This is the science Select Protein is formulated from. A combination of the highest quality Milk Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate 80%.
- Essential Amino Acids
- Typical Amount per Serving: ~ 10 g
- Isoleucine • Leucine • Lysine • Methionine • Phenylalanine • Threonine • Tryptophan • Valine
- Conditional Amino Acids
- Typical Amount per Serving: ~ 9 g
- Arginine • Cysteine • Glutamic Acid • Histidine • Proline • Tyrosine
- Non Essential Amino Acids
- Typical Amount per Serving: ~ 4.5 g
- Alanine • Glycine • Aspartic Acid • Serine
- 55 Servings / 24 g Protein / 1.5 g Fat
- Taste the Quality / Select the Best
- Premium Whey + Casein Blend
- Finest Milk Protein Isolate
- 5 g BCAAs
: Select Protein Blend ( Milk Protein Isolate , [ Comprised Of : Casein Protein and Whey Protein ] , Whey Protein Concentrate 80% , Leucine Peptides ) , Natural And Artificial Flavors , Salt , Freeze Dried Strawberry , Guar Gum , Sucralose , Acesulfame Potassium .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.