Panera Bread Ready-to-Heat Gluten Free Chicken Tortilla Soup Cup
Panera Chicken Tortilla Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Seasoned with a hint of cumin and lime, this soup features roasted poblano peppers, corn, black beans and a kick of chile peppers. This gluten free soup is made with all white meat from chicken raised without antibiotics and is dairy free. Whether you have a busy schedule and need a quick meal or you just want to enjoy a warm cup of soup, this Panera soup cup is perfect any time of day. Make easy, craveable meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 32 oz cup of Panera Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Chicken Tortilla Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Gluten free chunky soup that is made with roasted poblano peppers, corn, black beans and a kick of chile peppers
- Microwave soup cup is made with all white meat from chicken raised without antibiotics and is dairy free
- Heat this Panera soup in the microwave on high for five to six minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
Water, Black Beans, White Meat Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Roasted Corn, Onions, Corn, Tomato Juice, Roasted Green Chiles, Tortilla Chips (Stone-ground Corn, Sunflower Oil, Salt), Contains 2% or Less of: Roasted Poblano Peppers, Lime Juice, White Corn Masa, Garlic, Cilantro, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Chili Peppers, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Onions, Chicken Broth & Chicken, Yeast Extract, Extractives of Paprika and Turmeric, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Lime Flavor, Citric Acid, Nisin Preparation, Coriander and Cumin.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...