Nicorette Nicotine Behavioral Support Program White Ice Mint Flavor Gum
Nicorette four mg Nicotine Gum Stop Smoking Aids with Behavioral Support Program helps you control your nicotine intake while enjoying the pleasant relief of chewing to help make quitting easier. This specially formulated smoking cessation gum slowly releases nicotine to combat cravings and reduce anxiety, frustration, irritability and restlessness associated with quitting smoking. With a refreshing and long-lasting White Ice Mint flavor, this coated nicotine gum is a stop smoking gum that helps you stay strong as you kick your smoking habit one craving at a time. Use this mint gum as part of your OTC nicotine replacement therapy if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. This stop smoking product also features a Behavioral Support Program to help your quit stick.
- One package of 20 pieces of White Ice Mint flavored Nicorette four mg Nicotine Gum with Behavioral Support Program, Stop Smoking Aid
- Quit smoking aids that reduce intense cravings while giving you the pleasant relief of chewing
- Therapeutic nicotine formula allows you to control your daily nicotine intake
- Coated nicotine gum designed to help relieve withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking
- Use this four mg nicotine gum if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes after waking up
- Stop smoking aids include a Behavioral Support Program to increase your chance of success in quitting
- Chew at least nine pieces daily for the first six weeks of a 12-week quit program
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.31(51)5(30)4(12)3(5)2(3)1(1)