Nature's Way® Riboflavin Vitamin B2 Capsules
Vitamin B2 (also known as riboflavin) is a precursor to coenzymes that support the conversion of the food you eat to energy.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supports cellular energy production;* vitamin B2 helps convert the food you eat into energy*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a precursor to precursor to coenzymes which support the conversion of the food you eat to energy*
- Carefully tested and produced to high quality standards; bottled and tested in the USA
- Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials; please recycle
- Gluten-free; no salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.71(17)5(15)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(1)