Nancy's Lorraine Quiche with Eggs Swiss Cheese Bacon Onion & Chives Frozen Meal
Nancy's Lorraine Swiss Cheese, Bacon, Onion and Chive Quiche makes everyday eating exceptional with a prepared frozen quiche that's ready in minutes. This French inspired delicacy features Swiss cheese with bacon, onion and chives in a rich buttery crust for robust flavor. Each serving of quiche lorraine contains 20 grams of protein and is made with fresh milk and real eggs and cheese. This microwave quiche makes an ideal quick entree for busy days or brunches when you want a hot meal without the work. Heat the quiche in the microwave in minutes, or pop it into the oven. Each single-serving quiche dinner comes in a microwaveable tray. Store this 6 ounce box of quiche in the freezer until you're ready to prepare.
- One 6 oz. box of Nancy's Lorraine Swiss Cheese, Bacon, Onion and Chive Quiche
- Nancy's Lorraine Swiss Cheese, Bacon, Onion and Chive Quiche offers an easy appetizer or entree that cooks in minutes
- This quiche is an ideal breakfast, brunch or snack
- Swiss cheese, bacon, onion, chives and a buttery crust create a robust flavor
- 20 g. of protein per serving
- Made with real eggs, milk and cheese
- Packaged in a microwavable cardboard tray inside a box for easy preparation
Filling: Milk, Swiss Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Eggs, Onions (Water, Dehydrated Onions), Cooked Bacon (Bacon [Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite], Smoked Flavor), Cornstarch, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Seasoning (Salt, Spices), Chives, Carrageenan, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Dextrose.Pastry: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Canola Oil
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More