Mumm Brut Prestige Champagne California Sparkling Wine
The Brut Prestige grapes are harvested by hand during the crisp morning hours to ensure they arrive at the winery in pristine condition. Fermentation is conducted at cool temperatures, mainly in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruit intensity. A few selected lots are aged in French oak barrels to add depth, complexity and spiciness to the final blend. After initial fermentation, the art of the blending begins. Our winemakers find the perfect blend of wines to create our signature taste. Then the finished blend is bottled for the second fermentation. An average of 18 months’ yeast aging adds complexity, contributing subtle bread dough flavors and layers of creaminess. The wine is disgorged as a brut style and a dosage is added back to balance the wine’s acidity. Brut Prestige then ages another 3 months on the cork to fully marry the dosage to the base wine.
- BRUT PRESTIGE: California Sparkling Wine from Award Winning Mumm Napa winery
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750 ml bottle of Mumm Sparkling Brut Prestige Sparkling Wine is 12.5% ABV, 25 proof; enjoy and drink responsibly
- CONSUMPTION TIP: This Brut Prestige Sparkling Wine pairs well with salad, creamy cheeses and fried chicken
- HERITAGE: Mumm Sparkling follows traditional wine making techniques of its French heritage to create the finest, hand-crafted sparkling wines
- GIFTING: The perfect bottle to transform everyday moments into lasting memories
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(3)5(3)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)