Hover to Zoom
If you’ve never seen a papaya plant, it is a very large, semi-woody herb shaped like a palm tree but with huge fingered leaves. It grows quickly from seed and bears fruit within a year.
- Uses: Fruit bowls, salsa, salads, smoothies, fruit juices
- Flavor: Mild, sweet and musky flavor with tropical fruity undertones
- Contains papain, believed to aid digestion
- Excellent source of vitamin C, calcium, potassium and Vitamin A.
- Nutrient dense
- Pair with: other fruits, citrus, jicama, honey, meats and seafood
- Ripen at room temperature, store in refrigerator in plastic bag once ripe for 3 days
servings per container
Amount per serving
% Daily value*
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Mexican Papaya; Nutrifacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia (Papaya) for 1 Cup Cubed
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...