Mercola Krill Oil Supplement Capsules
Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells.* This helps make the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil to help improve your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.* With Dr. Mercola Krill Oil, you don’t have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oils and certain fish you might eat. And the krill used for our Krill Oil come from clear, pure Antarctic waters. Krill Oil is a must-have to support a healthy heart, overall joint comfort and your immune function, just to name a few of its many potential benefits.*
- The fishery that provides the krillwas the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability
- MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard
- Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain
- Employs a unique patent-pending harvesting method – This technology helps ensure top-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers)
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helping prevent oxidation
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Krill Oil, Organic Astaxanthin, Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract.
Contains Tilapia and its Derivatives,Shellfish.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More