MegaFood® Blood Builder® Iron Tablets
MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically proven to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!). We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption. Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.
Clinically proven to increase iron levels*
- One of our top-selling products!
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron
- Naturally combats fatigue and improves energy levels
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in convenient twice-a-day mini tablet form
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C , Folate , Vitamin B12 , Iron , Beet Root . Vegetable Lubricant , Plant Cellulose .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.