McCormick® Ground Turmeric
The earthy flavor, citrusy aroma and vibrant color of turmeric makes meals come alive. Add this versatile spice to everything from roasted veggies and eggs to chicken and rice dishes. Turmeric is the ground rhizome of a plant in the ginger family. McCormick hand-picks its turmeric for deep color and flavor. Turmeric works well with orange veggies like sweet potato, butternut squash, pumpkin and carrot. It is best when paired with warm spices with complimentary flavor profiles, like cinnamon, black pepper and ginger. Add a pinch of each of these spices along with turmeric to warm non-dairy milk to make Golden Milk, for a feel-good-boost any time of day. Curries, pickles, chow-chow and chutneys all get their rich yellow color from turmeric.
- Earthy flavor, citrusy aroma and vibrant color
- Hand-picked for deep flavor & color
- Great with orange veggies: sweet potato, butternut squash, pumpkin & carrot
- Make Golden Milk with turmeric, other warm spices and non-dairy milk
- Gives curries, pickles, chow-chow and chutneys their rich yellow color
- Seasons roasted veggies, eggs and chicken
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.