McCormick® Ground Allspice
While its name suggests a blend of spices, allspice is the cured, unripe berry of a tropical evergreen tree found in the Caribbean, Central and South America. At McCormick, we grind whole allspice berries which have been hand-picked for peppery sweetness and spicy aroma. Allspice contains all the sweet and warm flavors of three spice rack favorites: cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. It is a must-have for holiday baking where it adds spicy-sweet taste and aroma to pumpkin pie, gingerbread and spice cookies. Allspice also lends a peppery flavor to savory dishes like Cincinnati chili, Swedish meatballs, barbecue sauce and ham glaze. It’s a star of the Caribbean kitchen, especially in Jamaican cuisine in jerk seasoning and meat & sweet potato stews.
- McCormick Ground Allspice is always ground from whole allspice berries
- Our allspice is hand-picked for peppery sweetness and spicy aroma
- Contains the sweet & warm flavors of cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Adds spicy-sweet taste and aroma to pumpkin pie, gingerbread & spice cookies
- For savory Cincinnati chili, Swedish meatballs, barbecue sauce & ham glaze
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.