Lipton® T Probiotic Cleanse Matcha Mate Mint Finely Ground Tea with Probiotics
Lipton Cleanse is made with matcha, mate and mint for a refreshingly balanced blend that can be enjoyed hot or cold. In easy-to-mix individual sachets, it's the perfect drink to take with you on the go — and one you can enjoy at work, in the car or after your workout. Our Cleanse blend contains probiotics. We recommend enjoying two cups a day of this delicious Lipton tea drink to get the maximum benefits. It's so easy to prepare — all you have to do is add it to hot or iced water, stir or shake, and enjoy! Those who have tried stress tea, detox tea and other teas will enjoy the goodness of Cleanse. Lipton has herbal teas for every taste, so be sure to try our other blends including Glow and Immune Support.All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
- Refresh and revive with this finely ground herbal tea with probiotics
- Lipton T+Probiotic Cleanse sachets are formulated with matcha green tea, mint and mate, plus probiotics
- Contains matcha green tea and other natural flavors for a refreshing pick-me-up you can enjoy any time of day, or on the go
- Now there are more ways than ever to enjoy the benefits of drinking herbal tea. Refreshing and just a touch sweet, these sachets make it easy to enjoy different kinds of teas
- Activate the goodness! Add two cups a day of this everyday detox tea drink to your wellness routine
Matcha Green Tea , Mate Extract , Lemongrass , Ginger , Rosemary , Sugar , Peppermint Extract , Inulin , Natural Flavor ( Soy ) , Peppermint Oil , Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More