Lipton® Head Relief Peppermint Lemongrass Passion Flower Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags 15 Count
Lipton Head Relief tea bags are a refreshing herbal supplement that can be enjoyed any time of day. Designed to complement your varied, balanced diet, these tea bags contain peppermint, lemongrass and passion flower for a soothing, relaxing, relieving experience. Enjoy a cup or two a day as part of your regular wellness routine. Made with natural essential oils, this caffeine-free herbal tea blends delicate flavor with the goodness of natural flavors and ingredients to give you a lift any time of day. This tea is caffeine free you can even incorporate it into your bedtime ritual. For best results, pour freshly brewed boiling water over one tea bag and steep for 4-6 minutes. Add honey, sugar or agave if desired, sip and enjoy. Formulated with peppermint, lemongrass and passion flower, each tea bag is crafted to the highest standards of Lipton quality. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
- This herbal supplement is caffeine free
- This herbal tea blend is made with natural essential oils
- Brew this herbal tea and enjoy a daily cup or two to supplement your varied, balanced diet
- For best results, pour freshly brewed boiling water over a tea bag and steep for 4-6 minutes
- Now there are more ways than ever to enjoy the benefits of drinking tea. These herbal tea bags let you enjoy a moment of relaxation any time of day
- Lipton Head Relief tea bags are formulated with peppermint, lemongrass and passion flower for a relaxing experience
chamomile flowers, organic lemon balm leaves, lemon peels, lemon verbena leaves, lemongrass oil, natural flavor
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More