Lean Cuisine® Features Spinach Artichoke Ravioli Frozen Meal
Add a kick of protein to your day with a Lean Cuisine Protein Kick Spinach Artichoke Ravioli Frozen Meal. At 280 calories and 12 grams of protein per package, this easy-to-make Lean Cuisine ravioli meal contains 24% daily value of protein. Featuring spinach and artichoke ravioli in a parmesan sauce with vegetables. Each of these 9-ounce microwave meals can be enjoyed on its own or served with a side salad. Pair your Lean Cuisine frozen bowl with soup, or customize it with your favorite add-ons. This microwave meal is ready in less than six minutes and makes a convenient lunch, dinner or snack. Lean Cuisine entrees are made with premium ingredients. This Lean Cuisine frozen pasta is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a satisfying frozen meal. Lean Cuisine frozen meals are not your mother’s diet food. You won’t find any fad diets or miracle cures here – just a solid nutritional foundation and great taste. Lean Cuisine offers a variety of delicious frozen dinners and snacks, all 400 calories or less. For more options from Lean Cuisine, try Lean Cuisine Protein Kick Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese or Sesame Chicken.
- A KICK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION: Lean Cuisine Protein Kick Spinach Artichoke Ravioli frozen meals feature spinach and artichoke ravioli in a parmesan sauce with vegetables.
- FROZEN DINNER UNDER 300 CALORIES: These frozen ravioli TV dinners contain 280 calories, offering a satisfying portion of the food you love.
- QUICK & EASY FROZEN MEAL: These Lean Cuisine meals are ready in under 6 minutes and are perfect for your quick lunch break at work, an easy dinner at home or a cheesy, midday snack.
- NOT YOUR MOTHER’S DIET FOOD: Containing 24% daily value of protein, one delicious 9-ounce frozen entrée provides 12 grams of protein and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a frozen food you can feel good about.
- STAY ON TRACK: Lean Cuisine...
Sauce & Vegetables (Skim Milk, Water, Yellow Carrots, Green Beans, Spinach, Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Soybean Oil, Butter [Cream, Salt], Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Potassium Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Spice), Cooked Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli (Filling: Spinach, Low Fat Ricotta [Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar], Artichokes, Bread Crumb [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt], Light Cream, Milk, Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Part Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Part Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], 2% or Less of Cornstarch, Garlic, Rice Starch, Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar. Pasta: Durum Wheat Flour, Water, Eggs).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.18(139)5(91)4(16)3(10)2(10)1(12)