Kroger® Golden Hominy
- EXCEPTIONAL FLAVOR: Although it's derived from corn kernels, hominy has a distinctly nutty, chewy, and sponge-like quality. It makes the perfect mild-mannered addition to any dish.
- SIMPLE LABEL: Only Hominy, water, salt, and an additive to retain the vibrant colors!
- VERSATILE PRODUCT: Hominy is great substitute for noodles or rice to bulk up soups and stews. Grind it up and it dry out into a powder which can be used to make tamale or tortilla dough. Stir fry with veggies and seasonings. Add to salads and casseroles for new twist!
- GROWN & MADE IN THE USA: Hominy is made from corn that is grown and made in the U.S.A. - Cultivated in the U.S. heartland by multi-generational, U.S. farmers on family-owned farms.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Packaged in convenient, recyclable steel cans made with Non-BPA lining (can lining not intentionally made with BPA). Ready-to-Eat. Please recycle
Golden Hominy, Water, Salt, Sodium Metabisulfite (For Color Retention).
Contains Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More