Kraft Hint of Honey BBQ Barbeque Sauce with 25% Less Sugar
Kraft Hint of Honey BBQ Sauce adds a uniquely sweet BBQ flavor with 25% less sugar than the leading BBQ sauce (each serving contains 8g total sugars, where the leading bbq sauce contains 13g total sugars per serving). The tanginess of tomato puree and vinegar meets the sweetness of honey with a balance mix of spices for a lower sugar barbecue sauce. Ingredients such as paprika, apple cider vinegar, molasses and dried onion makes any meal or snack into a delicious bite. Kosher, and free of fat, the entire family will enjoy mouth-watering dishes with each 2 tablespoon serving. Try our lower sugar honey BBQ sauce as a great marinade or dipping sauce. Try it on baby back ribs, as a pulled pork sauce or as a dipping sauce for chicken wings and nuggets. This honey barbecue sauce is packaged in a squeezable 17.5 ounce bottle to preserve flavors.
- One 17.5 oz. bottle of Kraft Hint of Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Kraft Hint of Honey Barbecue Sauce contains 25% less sugar than the leading BBQ sauce (each serving contains 8g total sugars, where the leading bbq sauce contains 13g total sugars per serving)
- Each bottle of lower sugar BBQ sauce contains 40 calories per serving
- This barbecue sauce works well as a lower sugar marinade, condiment or dipping sauce
- Convenient squeeze bottle makes it easy to use the right amount on your favorite BBQ dishes
- Refrigerate after opening
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Modified Food Starch, Molasses, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Mustard Flour, Dried Onion, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Caramel Color, Spices, Natural Flavor, Dried Garlic, Paprika, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness).
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More