Kettle® Krinkle Cut™ Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Salt & Ground Pepper kettle chips are sliced thicker than our classic kettle chips for an extra crunch. And their deep ridges hold all the extreme seasoning they need. Each potato chip is sprinkled with a much-loved combo: a kiss of salt and the kick of ground pepper. On top of that, they follow our natural promise to be Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Gluten-Free. So go ahead, experience the enjoyment straight out of the bag. It takes pretty high standards to achieve Kettle Brand chips' amazing crunch and flavor. Kettle Brand chips always deliver on taste because they're made from quality ingredients and the perfect blend of seasonings. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut potato chips, you know you're getting incredible quality made with authentic recipes by real people who take real care with what they do. You can share this 7.5-ounce bag of chips with a friend, but we won't blame you for keeping it to yourself. Kettle Brand potato chips. Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut potato chips. Extra in a good way.
- BOLD FLAVOR: Salt and pepper chips are the perfect collaboration of salty goodness and a kick of pepper
- KRINKLE CUT CHIPS: Ridged, kettle-cooked potato chips provide extra crunch and bold depth of flavor
- KETTLE-COOKED CHIPS: These potato chips have bold flavor and hearty kettle-cooked crunch
- OUR NATURAL PROMISE: Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free
- LARGE BAG: 7.5-ounce bags of chips are perfect for sharing with friends or just snacking on the couch
- KETTLE BRAND POTATO CHIPS: Extra in a good way
POTATOES, VEGETABLE OILS (CANOLA, SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER), RICE FLOUR, SALT, BLACK AND WHITE PEPPER, YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, GARLIC POWDER, JALAPEÃ‘O POWDER, ONION POWDER, SPICE EXTRACT.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More