Kettle® Brand Backyard Barbeque® Kettle Potato Chips
Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque kettle chips start with a search for undisputed potato excellence. Determined not to disrupt the flawless, spudsy goodness, these beauties are cooked, skin on, one batch at a time and flavored to perfection. Everyone loves the taste of Kettle Backyard Barbeque Chips - smoky, spicy, tangy, and sweet. These potato chips capture the vibe of a summertime barbeque, then throw in a hearty crunch that takes them over the top. When you open a bag of our Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting incredible-tasting kettle chips made with authentic recipes by real people. From their farms to our kitchens and then to your home, the time and attention every Kettle Brand worker puts into their products is care you can trust. All that, plus Kettle Brand chips deliver a delicious snack that's non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Gluten-Free. This large 7.5-ounce bag of chips is perfect for sharing at parties, picnics, or just snacking on the couch. Kettle Brand potato chips. Extra in a good way.
- BOLD BBQ FLAVOR: The ultimate flavor of a barbeque - smoky, spicy, tangy, and sweet
- KETTLE-COOKED: Incredible tasting potato chips with a hearty crunch
- OUR NATURAL PROMISE: Gluten Free, Non-GMO Project Verified
- AUTHENTIC RECIPE: Made with an authentic recipe for summertime flavor
- LARGE BAG: 7.5-ounce bag of chips is perfect for sharing at parties, picnics, or just snacking on the couch
- KETTLE BRAND POTATO CHIPS: Extra in a good way
POTATOES, VEGETABLE OILS (CANOLA, SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER), ORGANIC DRIED CANE SYRUP, SUGAR, SALT, PAPRIKA, ONION POWDER, TOMATO POWDER, YEAST EXTRACT, TORULA YEAST, NATURAL FLAVOR (INCLUDING SMOKE), GARLIC POWDER, CHILI PEPPER, CITRIC ACID.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More