Kellogg's Special K Original Cold Breakfast Cereal Family Size
Do what's delicious with Special K. Includes One, 18-ounce box of wholesome breakfast cereal made from tasty ingredients. The crisp, toasted rice flakes help you stay on track for the day ahead. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. It contains folic acid, B Vitamins, and Iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)) and is made with no artificial colors or flavors; make it an irresistible, low-fat part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Top it with strawberries, blueberries or bananas. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy, flavorful rice flakes in every nourishing spoonful
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals per serving; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Try it with fresh fruit; Perfect work day snack or late-night treat
- Includes One, 18-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K cereal; Packaged for freshness
Rice, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Defatted Wheat Germ, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Malt Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Beta-carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More