Kellogg's® Special K Chocolate Almond Cereal
Start your day off right with this protein-packed breakfast cereal. Kellogg’s Special K High Protein Chocolate Almond Cereal is a deliciously crafted blend of crunchy flakes, almonds, and the enticing taste of chocolate. Providing 20g of plant-based protein (25% daily value) in every bowl. Every serving is a good source of 12 vitamins and minerals and fiber (six grams total fat per serving); Make it your go-to for getting more protein in your diet. Try this tasty pantry staple with dairy or nut milk to help power your mornings. Enjoy its chocolatey goodness as a snack for the midday slump. Or sprinkle this crunchy cereal with almonds over yogurt for a plant protein pick-me-up between meals. Whether you're a plant-based protein fan, a chocolate lover, or just crave something extra to start your mornings, Special K Chocolate Almond High Protein Cereal is a great-tasting choice
- Irresistible cereal with protein to power your day; 20g protein (25% daily value) derived from plants
- A blend of perfectly toasted cereal flakes, almonds and the rich taste of chocolate
- Fiber to help support digestive health (six grams total fat per serving); Excellent source of protein (25% daily value); Contains soy, almond and wheat ingredients
- Enjoy it with or without milk as part of your routine; Make it a mid-day snack, between meal bite or pre workout treat
- Includes one, 12.4oz box of ready-to-eat Special K Chocolate Almond High Protein Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Soy Protein Isolate, Rice, Almonds, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Lentil Protein, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Bran, Pea Protein Isolate, Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa, Pea Protein Concentrate, Salt, Chocolate, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavor, BHT for Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.02(339)5(152)4(90)3(64)2(17)1(16)