Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cinnamon French Toast Breakfast Cereal
Just like Tony the Tiger, your whole family can get even their busiest days going with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cinnamon French Toast ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. Includes One, 13-ounce box containing toasty, crunchy corn flakes that are bursting with cinnamon sweetness so that adults and kids experience a tasty and satisfying bowl every time. Each serving of this cereal is a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; enjoy a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cinnamon French Toast with your favorite dairy or nut milk. Eat pawfuls as a snack or late-night bite. Make it a sweet complement to your morning coffee or tea. Crush them up as a crunchy topping for ice cream. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal gives you the sweet spark to go all in and let your GR-R-REAT out.
- Start your morning right and enjoy the irresistible taste of crunchy corn flakes that are bursting with cinnamon sweetness
- Treat your family to GR-R-REAT-tasting, crunchy flakes of corn and delicious cinnamon flavor; Perfect for both kids and adults
- A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals in every serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late night bite
- Includes One, 13-ounce box of Frosted Flakes Cinnamon French Toast ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
MILLED CORN, SUGAR, PALM OIL, MALT FLAVOR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF salt, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavor. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Iron (ferric phosphate), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More