Kellogg's Froot Loops Breakfast Cereal Original
Follow your nose to delicious bursts of fruity flavor in Kellogg's Froot Loops sweetened multi-grain breakfast cereal. Includes One, 23-ounce box containing vibrant, colorful crunchy O's made with tasty, natural fruit flavors and grains as the first ingredient. It's like a rainbow in every bowl. Fun to eat for adults and kids, this low-fat cereal is a good source of Nine vitamins and minerals per serving. The entire family can enjoy a bowl with milk or a dairy alternative in the morning, afternoon or as a late-night treat; perfect for snacking by the handful at work, at school, in the car, and simply on the go. Add fruity goodness to any lunch box, tote bag or backpack so you always have this sweet cereal treat handy. Any time you want to include a flavorful pick-me-up in your day, reach for a box of Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal.
- Breakfast cereal bursting with fruity flavor; Delicious for kids and adults
- Crispy loops with fruity flavors help bring energy and smiles to busy mornings
- Good source of 9 vitamins and minerals per serving; Low fat; Kosher Pareve; Contains wheat
- Pack a small bag for a work snack, after school pick- me-up, or late- night treat; Tote in lunch boxes and backpacks
- Contains One, 23-ounce box of Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal; Packaged for freshness
CORN FLOUR BLEND (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF vegetable oil (hydrogenated coconut, soybean and/or cottonseed), oat fiber, maltodextrin, salt, soluble corn fiber, natural flavor, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1, yellow 6, BHT for freshness. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More