igourmet's Favorite 4 Gourmet Cheese Sampler in Gift Box
This grape variety is predominantly called Syrah in the US and France and referred to as Shiraz in Australia and South Africa. No matter which term you use, this grape has distinct flavors of pepper, blackberry and even leather or smoke. Australian Shiraz and Central or Southern Californian Syrah tend to be more dense in fruit flavors; some even jammy.
- Point Reyes Blue: This award-winning blue comes from Tomales Bay, California, very close to Santa Rosa where some of the best California Syrahs are produced. This creamy yet crumbly blue has a fantastically rich and full-bodied flavor produced through a combination of premium milk and a unique blue culture. (7.5 oz)
- Dairy Vale Vintage Cheddar: This well-balanced sharp cheddar from Australia pairs perfectly with Shiraz. (7.5 oz)
- Idiazabal: This is a full-flavored, intensely tangy Spanish smoked cheese made from pasteurized sheep's milk. (7.5 oz
- Trugole: From northern Italy, this semi-soft cow's milk cheese is aged alongside salami and takes on beefy hints. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers from Australia. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.