Himalaya Organic Shatavari Caplets
In its native language, the word Shatavari translates to "she who has a hundred children." Many say it would be better translated as "she who can take care of a hundred children," speaking of how well this herb supports women.
Either way, Shatavari is a specific adaptogen for female hormones, ushering balance and peacefulness in a myriad of ways to promote menstrual cycle comfort.*
- Himalaya Organic Shatavari supports your normal menstrual cycle*
- Supports hormonal balance, and helps with irritability and occasional mood swings of menopause and perimenopause*
- Shatavari was historically used to support female reproductive health and fertility*
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
- Gluten-free and magnesium stearate-free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic Shatavari Extract ( Root ) ( Asparagus Racemosus ) , Organic Shatavari Powder ( Stem ) , Organic Shatavari Powder ( Root ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(3)5(3)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)