Himalaya Holy Basil Herbal Supplement Vegetarian Capsules
The original names for Holy Basil were Tulasi or Tulsi, meaning "the most devoted one," alluding to the effect it had on focus, meditation, and attention. Today, it is better known as an adaptogen capable of promoting balance to both mind and body.* Researchers have found that several compounds in Holy Basil may exert a positive effect on the stress response system.*
- Supports tranquility, relaxation, and adrenal wellness*
- Stay calm, rested, and relaxed with herbal support for stress and energy levels*
- Support for occasional sleeplessness*
- Gluten-free and magnesium stearate-free
- Promotes tranquility and relaxation*
- Free from corn, soy, wheat, and dairy
- Non-GMO Project verified
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vegetable Cellulose (Capsules)
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More