Hidden Valley Original Ranch Light Salad Dressing & Topping
Whip up a quick, easy dish with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing. Make getting your daily dose of veggies easier when you dip them in our creamy, light dressing. Toss Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing with mixed greens and chopped tomatoes for a main dish or side salad, or mix with pasta or potatoes to serve at your next BBQ. Hidden Valley ® Original Ranch ® Light Dressing also makes a delicious addition to sandwiches, wraps and burgers, or as a light ranch dip with a vegetable tray, chips, or chicken strips. This gluten-free, light dressing is as versatile as it is tasty.
- LIGHT DRESSING: Add Light Ranch dressing to more than just salads - add it to chicken or pasta as a flavorful topping for an easy delicious meal; package may vary
- GLUTEN FREE & KETO-FRIENDLY: Perfect for school lunches or backyard BBQs this gluten free and keto-friendly light salad dressing has the taste of Original Ranch with 50% fewer calories per serving compared to regular Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- SALAD DRESSING: This light dressing is made with the same delicious flavor as Original Ranch perfect for salad toppings or veggie dips
- CONDIMENT: Use as a topper on burgers sandwiches and wraps to refresh your meal prep or weeknight routine or as a dip with chips pizza and chicken strips
- DINNER MADE EASY: Add instant flavor to your favorite salad, meal or side dish with a touch of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Light Dressing
Buttermilk, Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola), Maltodextrin, Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 2% of: Spices, Garlic†, Onion†, Natural Flavors, Egg Yolk, Phosphoric Acid, Vinegar, Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added To Preserve Freshness.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More