Hibiki Japanese Harmony Whisky
Hibiki Japanese Harmony Whisky encapsulates the harmony that exists between Japanese nature and people. It is a symphony of at least 10 malt and grain whiskies, aged in five different types of casks, from Suntory’s Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita distilleries. Hibiki Japanese Harmony® is a luminous amber-colored whisky with aromas of rose, lychee, hint of rosemary, mature woodiness, and sandalwood with a honeylike sweetness, and flavors candied orange peel, white chocolate on the palate. Each complex yet delicate sip finishes subtly, tender, and long, with a lingering hint of Mizunara (Japanese oak). Seductive, blossoming and enigmatic, Hibiki Whisky celebrates an unrivaled art of blending, fine craftsmanship and a sense of luxury from the House of Suntory. Whether enjoyed neat, on the rocks, blended with water or mixed as a cocktail, the harmony of this blend remains complete. Seductive, blossoming and enigmatic, Hibiki Whisky celebrates an unrivaled art of blending, fine craftsmanship and a sense of luxury from the House of Suntory.
- Blend of carefully aged Yamazaki, Chita and Hakushu Japanese malt and grain whiskies
- Celebration of the harmony between nature and craftsmanship
- Flavors of honey, candied orange peel and white chocolate
- Hibiki means resonance in Japanese
- 24-sided bottle represents traditional Japanese expressions of nature