Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Pint
Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. That's why we think you can eat the whole pint. Or not.
We’re giving Oatmeal light ice cream the love it deserves. Have all of the flavor of fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies at only 340 calories per pint. Plus, did we mention it’s packed with a good source of protein per serving?
- Oatmeal cookie light ice cream with oats
- Lower in fat and lower in sugar than regular ice cream
- Lower in calories than regular ice cream
- A good source of protein per serving
- Gluten-Free; Kosher dairy
- Why did we want to make light ice cream that tastes like regular ice cream? We liked ice cream so much, we wanted to eat it more! So, we created delicious, light ice cream that’s 280-380 calories per pint, so we could do just that.
Ultrafiltered Skim Milk (Not an Ingredient in Regular Ice Cream), Skim Milk, Soluble Corn Fiber, Erythritol, Cream, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerine, Contains 1% or Less of Oats, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Sea Salt, Inulin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb M), Caramel Color.
Contains Milk and its derivates. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.45(33)5(22)4(6)3(3)2(2)1(0)