Gold Medal™ All Purpose Flour
Gold Medal All Purpose Flour is our most versatile flour. Use it for any recipe that simply calls for "flour." It's strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights and mellow enough to add that flaky perfection to your family's favorite pie crust recipe. Gold Medal All Purpose Flour is made of a blend of hard and soft wheat so every bite looks and tastes its absolute best.
- ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR: Our most versatile flour for any recipe that simply calls for "flour"
- BAKING INGREDIENT: Especially ideal for baking cookies and cakes
- MULTI-USE: Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights and mellow enough for a perfect flaky pie crust
- FOR YOUR PANTRY: Stock your pantry with Gold Medal Flour for all your last-minute baking needs
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Over 135 years of baking success
Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Enzymes, Folic Acid (A B Vitamin).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.