Glucerna Hunger Smart Homemade Vanilla Ready-to-Drink Nutritional Shakes
GLUCERNA HUNGER SMART SHAKE is a delicious meal or snack replacement to help manage blood sugar and hunger.
- NUTRIENTS YOU NEED: Each bottle contains 15 grams of protein, 180 calories, 1 carb choice, and 4 grams of fiber. Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are suitable for lactose intolerance and are gluten-free. (Not for people with galactosemia.).
- HELP MANAGE BLOOD SUGAR: Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are designed to help manage hunger and they have CARBSTEADY, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates to help minimize blood sugar spikes.
- DELICIOUS TASTE TO HELP CURB CRAVINGS: Making a smart choice can still be delicious with Glucerna Hunger Smart nutritional shakes.
- LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS: Glucerna is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for people with diabetes.
- RICH, DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Glucerna shakes come in 3 amazing flavors you’ll love. Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, and Creamy Strawberry.
Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Less Than 2% of: Canola Oil, Fructose, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Soluble Corn Fiber, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Sodium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Soy Fiber, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Liquid Sucralose Concentrate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Acesulfame Potassium, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Zinc, Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12, Corn Starch, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, and Vitamin D3
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More