Fresca Grapefruit Citrus Zero Calorie And Sugar Free Sparkling Soda Pop Water
Fresca (meaning 'fresh' in Spanish) was introduced by the Coca-Cola Company in the United States in 1966. Since then, Fresca's citrus-flavored sparkling soda waters have been sold to markets all over the world.
Grapefruit Citrus is a no-sugar, no-caffeine, no-calorie beverage. A unique citrus twist and refreshing grapefruit flavor has made this one-of-a-kind soft drink a crowd favorite since the first sip. This isn’t your typical diet soda. Quench your thirst for something different.
- Fresca sparkling soda water – since 1966
- A unique citrus twist and refreshing grapefruit flavor has made this one-of-a-kind beverage a crowd favorite since the first sip
- Distinctively refreshing citrus flavor
- Original sweetness soft drink but with zero calories and zero sugar
- Quench your thirst for something different
- Twelve pack of 12 fl oz cans
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Concentrated Grapefruit Juice, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame, Potassium Sorbate (to Protect Taste), Acacia Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavors, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Potassium Benzoate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Taste), Carob Bean Gum.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More