Fleur de Mer Wine Cotes De Provence
Fleur De Mer is a classic French Provencal Rosé. A brilliant coral pink color, this crisp French wine evokes aromas of fresh watermelon, cherry, subtle citrus, lavender and Mediterranean herbs. This blush wine is medium bodied and balanced with refreshing acidity. Bright and beautiful, Fleur de Mer Rose is best enjoyed chilled. Fleur de Mer was made to inspire beauty and allure, bringing Provence to your table. The unique lavender label pays tribute to Provence’s famed fields of lavender that bask in the warm summer sun.
- One 750 mL bottle of Fleur de Mer French Rose Wine
- Classic dry Rose wine boasting a brilliant coral pink color
- Medium bodied with refreshing acidity
- Crisp Rose wine with notes of watermelon, strawberry and cherry
- From Cotes de Provence, France
- This dry pink wine is best served chilled