Firesteed Pinot Noir Oregon Red Wine
Firesteed is dedicated to producing distinctive wines showcasing select vineyards spanning Oregon's most desirable winegrowing regions. This Firesteed Pinot Noir is light ruby in color with earthy, toasted oak notes on the nose. Bright and lively Bing cherry flavors and silky textures highlight the palate, as well as hints of cranberry and eucalyptus, followed by a long, smooth finish.
- Firesteed 2021 Oregon Pinot Noir received a 91 Point score from The Tasting Panel
- Medium-bodied with expressive flavors
- This Pinot Noir is sourced from Oregon's most desirable winegrowing regions
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Pairs well with roast chicken or pork, and grilled vegetables
- For best experience, store at room temperature and refrigerate one hour before serving