Dr Pepper® Soda Bottles
Satisfy your craving for flavor with the unique taste of Dr Pepper! It’s not your ordinary soda and it’s definitely not a cola. It’s the sweet treat that can’t be beat. So, whether you enjoy the original or any of the varieties like Dr Pepper Cherry and our latest innovation, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda, you’ll get the satisfying flavor that only Dr Pepper can deliver straight to your taste buds. Established in 1885 in Waco, TX, Dr Pepper is the oldest major soft drink in the United States. It’s a refreshing favorite that’s always smooth and delicious at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you!). Although you can enjoy the unique flavor all on its own, you can also pair it with food. Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for everything from a full meal like pizza, burgers or rotisserie chicken to a quick snack like pastries, chocolates or your favorite candy. You can’t go wrong with a Dr Pepper when you want to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Unique Taste: Dr Pepper is the uniquely satisfying beverage whether you enjoy the original or any of the varieties like Dr Pepper Cherry and our latest innovation, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda
- All Day Refreshment:There’s no wrong time of the day to enjoy a Dr Pepper. Crack a Pepper at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you)
- Perfect Pairing: Pizza, burgers or rotisserie chicken, Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for your next meal
- Original Flavor: Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has delivered satisfying refreshment for 135 years
- Always a Treat: Rich, smooth and delicious every time, Dr Pepper packs a mouthful of flavor with every sip (you’re welcome, taste buds)
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caffeine.
Contains Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.74(1038)5(900)4(71)3(25)2(14)1(28)