Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol Liquid Pump for Cats & Dogs
Cells use CoQ10 to support their energy and growth. Cells with the fastest turn over – like heart cells, mouth tissue cells, intestinal mucosal cells and immune system cells –demand high levels of CoQ10.
Certain conditions can affect your pet's ability to get enough ubiquinol, or active CoQ10, such as:
Increased stress load on his body
Not enough CoQ10 in his diet
Greater metabolic demand from cells and tissues
A shortage of factors to convert CoQ10 into its active form, ubiquinol
Even if your pet were to consume a diet with sources high in CoQ10 every day, she would still be faced with her body's decreased ability to convert CoQ10 into the active form she needs – ubiquinol – as she ages.
That's why we recommend Ubiquinol (the reduced form of CoQ10) for dogs and cats.
When you give your pet the gift of Ubiquinol:
- Help optimize energy production for cells and bodily functions.
- Help support optimal heart health.
- Help protect cells against free radical damage.
- Help reduce the signs of normal aging that are caused by oxidative stress.
- Help support optimal immune function.
- Help support optimal brain and nervous system function