Dial Complete® Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
Dial Complete Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Gold. Get a clean you can trust, in a hand soap known for antibacterial protection. This Dial Complete antibacterial soap kills 99.9 percent of bacteria encountered in household settings. Formulated with the Dial Skin Smart formula, this soap is free from phthalates, parabens, and silicones. This refreshingly scented hand soap with moisturizer removes dirt and bacteria and rinses clean. The classic Gold fragrance you know and love won’t just take you back in time – it’ll help your family create its own precious memories. The fresh scent and round-the-clock odor protection leaves skin feeling healthy and refreshed. To use: pump into hands, lather vigorously in hands for at least 30 seconds, rinse clean with water, and enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 30 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands
- SKIN SMART: Skin Smart formulas from Dial, formulated with moisturizing conditioners & gentle cleansers - Free From phthalates, parabens, and silicones
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria (bacteria encountered in household settings)
Active Ingredients : Benzethonium Chloride , Purpose : Antibacterial . Inactive Ingredients : Water , Cetrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Lauramine Oxide , Lauramidopropylamine Oxide , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance , Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Cocamide Mea , Citric Acid , Sodium Benzoate , Tetrasodium EDTA , Yellow 6 , Red 40 .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More