Dewar's White Label Blended Scotch
Founder John Dewar crafted high quality blended whiskys, passing this skill to his son John Alexander, who double-aged his blends in the Company cellars. John Dewar was one of the first Scotsmen to blend whisky, and was the first to blend it right. So much so he put his name on the bottle as a mark of quality.
A swirl of honey, with a sprig of scottish heather. Rich, golden and warm. Vanilla clean, fresh vanilla, with a slice of pear. Soft, fruity and well-rounded.
- One 1.75 L bottle of Dewar's White Label Blended Scotch Whisky
- Scotch whisky that is double aged for extra smoothness
- Featuring flavor notes of citrus, pear and honey for a seamlessly well-rounded whisky
- 40% (80 proof) ABV alcohol
- Best served in your favorite whisky glass on the rocks or in a Original Soda Highball cocktail
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.44(16)5(8)4(7)3(1)2(0)1(0)